The Vilhena High Yield Fund invests in a diversified and carefully selected portfolio of sub-investment grade and unrated corporate bonds.
This fund is denominated in Euros and aims at capturing an opportunity for those investors with a greater appetite for risk in a bid to earn higher returns in terms of income and capital growth.
By investing in the Vilhena High Yield Fund, you will benefit from:
Managed by Insight Investment Management (Global) Limited
- Potential for Income and Capital Growth
- Diversified portfolio of debt securities
- Easy access to your money at short notice
The value of investments, and income from them, can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invested.
The Fund is also subject to the following risks:
- The Fund may use financial derivatives instruments (in an attempt to reduce the overall risk of its investments or reduce the costs of investing, although this may not be achieved).
- Debt instruments are exposed to credit risk which is the ability of the borrower to repay the interest and capital on the redemption date.
- Sub investment grade debt instruments are highly speculative debt instruments offering minimum protection or practically no protection against losses from credit defaults by the respective issuers implying that such securities carry significant risk of default. Unrated debt instruments are securities that are not rated for credit worthiness and carry varying degrees of risk.
- Changes in interest rates will result in fluctuations in the value of the Fund.
- The Fund may enter into forward foreign exchange contracts to hedge currency exposure for the purposes of efficient portfolio management.
- The Fund’s performance may be adversely affected by variations in the exchange rates between the base currency of the Fund and the currencies in which the investments are made.